I have been holding off on getting any new shoes this season since I didn't know if my feet would jump a size post pregnancy. Now that I am confident things are staying the same, I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of summer shoes to compliment what I already own. Here are a few of my favorites this summer.
1. Sven Mary Jane Clog | The versatile clog, casual enough for day but great for running around at night.
2. BED|STU Soto | The perfect bohemian sandal.
3. Birkenstock Arizona 2-strap | The Classic.
4. Teva Original Universal Leather Diamond | The comfy walking sandal.
5. IX-Style Sandal | The huarache for a good cause.