Sundays are my favorite day of the week and this is partly because my family goes to the farmer's market religiously. Fresh food and a Sunday supper is sort of our church. This Sunday I was delighted to find cherries for the first time this season and was inspired to make some popsicles to accompany the warmer weather.
I wanted these to be vegan so opted for a coconut base and added some citrus and fresh thyme.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk (you can split this with yogurt to add probiotics if you'd like)
- 1 1/2 cup cherries pitted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 10 sprigs of fresh thyme
-2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1. Add everything to a high power blender or food processor for about 3 minutes or until smooth
2. Pour into popsicle molds (I use this)
3. Freeze for about 8 hours
4. Enjoy with friends