This summer we have already attended two weddings and have another later in the year, so I have been on the hunt for the perfect postpartum piece that not only compliments my transitional shape but is also nursing friendly. I am also looking for something either dark in color or a piece with a distracting pattern. Though these request seem reasonable, it has been really hard finding something that meets my demands.
Here is a list of requirements for the perfect nursing wedding ensemble:
1. Flowy Maxi or loose jumper
- I am still working off those last few pounds and don't want to feel like I am squeezing into anything.
2. Dark colored or funky patterned
-Since my milk production is still a bit cray and unpredictable, a piece that is dark or has a busy pattern would help distract from an accident.
3. Easy nursing access
- Straps, off the shoulder or button down.
4. Can be worn with a bra
- Although I love halters and backless dresses in the summer, this year it's not in the cards so I need something that will work with a nursing bra.
During my search, I have found a few pieces that I am feeling: