In the past, I have been known to stockpile bags. I gravitate towards them because they always fit, regardless of my eating habits and discounted bags can often be found near the checkout, perfectly placed for an impulse buy. I have started to purge and am only keeping a select collection that are well-made and used often. If you have the right bag for every occasion, you don't need to worry about purchasing additional items or which bag you'll carry when. I am also constantly on the hunt for locally and ethically made bags so I have included quite a few that are handmade in the USA. Here is a list of bags for a variety of everyday occasions.
1. The Shopping Tote - from the market to the thrift shop, I love this versatile tote. Handmade in the USA
2. The Cross-body - the daintiest little bag, perfect for a night out. Handmade in the USA
3. The Rucksack - The perfect adventure backpack for a day hike or Disneyland. Handmade in the USA
4. The Beach Basket - The perfect, lightweight beach bag. Large enough for beach toys, towels and snacks.
5. The Weekday Bag - Perfect for your meetings. Large enough for laptop and notebooks.
6. The Circle Purse - I love this woven circle bag and the mission behind the company that makes it.
7. The Diaper Bag - This company makes the coolest baby goods. I purchased the changing mat when I had Wally and loved it! Handmade in the USA.
8. The Farmer's market basket - After purchasing this shape of basket, I don't think I will ever go back to the slender varieties. It's so convenient.
Are there any bags that I missed that you think I should add to my list? Tell me in the comments below.